Carpet Cleaning Glasgow
Acorn Carpet Cleaning has been cleaning carpets in Glasgow for many years. Our amazing results coupled with our affordable prices and our reliable, friendly and trustworthy team, are responsible for our reputation of being the best carpet cleaning company in Glasgow today.
People make Glasgow and we know that your choice of carpet or floor covering is likely to be as unique as you are. Because of this, we have various diverse techniques we use to clean your carpet or flooring and with our carpet cleaning prices starting from £49 per room we know we offer exceptional value.
What to look for when hiring a carpet cleaning company.
1. Referrals: This is one of the best ways to hire the right cleaner for carpet upholstery cleaning. Getting referrals for carpet cleaners in Glasgow from your friends or relatives gives you the assurance that you will get the best cleaning services for your home as they already know how they work. We’re very proud to say that the majority of our business comes from word of mouth.
2. References: Asking for references from the companies is yet another way to find the right one. A reliable company will give you the list of their satisfied clients which makes your choice easier or alternatively check out their reviews on their website, Google and Facebook pages.
3. Interviewing the carpet and sofa cleaning company: Once you have selected a few, the next step is to interview them. Ask them some questions like:
- The number of years they have successfully been in this business.
- The training acquired by the technicians.
- Certification from recognized institutes.
- The range of services they offer.
- How much they charge for their service.
4. Initial Assessment: Once you’ve chosen the best company to clean the carpets in your Glasgow home, it’s a good idea to ask for an initial assessment. Either their representative or a special team of experts will come down to check your home and discuss the way your particular floors should be cleaned. After the discussion, the carpet cleaner you’ve chosen should be happy to give you a written agreement for the same. You should accept the agreement only after all the terms are met, including the price they offer. It’s your hard-earned money that goes into their services and you’re trusting them to clean your floors.
Choosing the right carpet and upholstery cleaning company can seem daunting with so many out there, hopefully, these few tips will help you decide. Remember we’re only a call away and for some impartial advice, call us on Glasgow 0141 212 0212 or enquire through our site.
So, for clean, dry, sparkling, fresh carpet cleaning service, you are just a few clicks away.
A clean house reflects your personality! To make sure your home is spic and span, it is necessary to clean every corner, while not forgetting the carpets. Keeping your kids/pets in your backyard is not the solution. Moreover, it seems rude if you ask your guests to leave their footwear outside the front door. The ideal solution to address these issues is to hire carpet cleaner from your surrounding who offers professional services.
Ever wondered if it’s better to shampoo or steam a carpet?
Because of the incredible results we have with steam cleaning carpets in Glasgow, (otherwise known as hot water extraction) we utilise this technique whenever feasible.
Before any steaming takes place, we will vacuum the carpet using powerful cleaning equipment which will suck up any loose carpet pile and dirt. We then use a chemical pre-wash cleaning treatment that is non-toxic and safe for the environment. We will agitate the carpet and then progress to spraying our cleaning solution at high pressure into the carpet to remove the pre-spray as well as remaining dirt and debris. The hot water extraction ends by our team raking the carpet to revitalise the pile and leaving you with a room any Glasgow resident would be proud of.
Why Use Acorn Carpet Cleaning?
Before we speak for ourselves, we’d like to share with you what some of our Glasgow customers have recently said.
“Scott & Liam were really nice guys, they came in first to have a look at the carpet and introduce themselves before taking in they’re equipment. They were done within the hour and worked around the two couches we had left in the room. The carpet has come up as if new and we were delighted with the result and service! I’ve already recommended them to a friend who was looking to get their rooms done also! Great job thanks!!
We know that there are plenty of carpet cleaners in and around Glasgow so the question is why use Acorn?
- Environmentally-Safe – The range of hazardous chemicals that society uses every day is having a significant effect on our planet. Not only are the compounds that we use eco-friendly, but they are non-toxic for young children and pets to be around once the job is finished.
- NCCA Member – We keep a close eye on the training methods and technology recommended by the National Carpet Cleaners Association (NCCA) and invest heavily in their approaches. This makes certain that we remain at the forefront of our industry!
- Respectful – We recognise that we are often being welcomed into your home or office to undertake our work and we treat it as our own. With this in mind, we go to every length necessary to reduce disruption and make certain that no damage occurs as a result of us being there.
- Tailored Service – There is significant variation between carpets and using an identical process for every project will never guarantee optimum results. We evaluate all of the floor surfaces we are going to work on prior to beginning and adjust our service appropriately.
How you can find us.
Obviously we need to visit your Glasgow home in order to clean your carpets, however if for any reason you’d like to visit us, you will find us at Acorn Carpet Cleaning 272 Bath St, Glasgow G2 4JR. It’s always recommended to give us a call beforehand though, as we tend to spend more time out and about cleaning carpets rather than in the office.
I had Acorn Carpet Cleaning do my hallway carpet and am incredibly happy with the results. The hallway looks great and all of the marks that were there before are now gone. I popped out while they done the work and since they had finished and were waiting for me to come back they buffed my hardwood kitchen floor FREE OF CHARGE! I really can’t speak highly enough of this company.
OUR COMMERCIAL CLIENTS INCLUDE
OUR COMMERCIAL CLIENTS INCLUDE